Monday, April 24, 2017

20 minute tt effort

I did this today so I can take tomorrow off. I went 9 miles before I hit a light. Power was still just 345. I was shooting for 350-355. Five watts isn't a big deal. I'll get there. Feel like I'm struggling to find the right cadence. I want to be 90-95 but I keep dropping back into the 80's. I don't see that happening in an actual race. The good news is that into the wind with just the aero bike but no helmet, skin suit or wheels that I averaged close to 27 mph. I will do my strength class later and get in some commuting miles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy