Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 2, 3x12's

I did the 3x12 today in Tennessee. Power was ok at 352-3 on the first two and 343 on the last one. I was on my Cervelo TT bike. Thats a tough bike to ride up hill in the tt position! I was pretty much out of gears from the beginning. It did feel good to get out on that bike for 90 minutes. Overall, I feel fine, just have to get my neck used to that aero position. I know I can do 360+ on these. I think after yesterdays outdoor ride, spin class and strength class that my legs are little tired. Slept great last night. May just do a fun endurance ride tomorrow and take Saturday off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy