Monday, March 27, 2017

6x6 minute time trial effort, 3 minutes between


Given that I have my strength class later today, and that I was feeling very rested, I did these today. I'll take tomorrow off completely. These went well with power at 367, 366, 369, 369, 362 and 361. I only took 3-4 minutes between. Felt good to ride the TT bike and I felt strong on these. Give me some competition and I think I can pull out some additional power. First TT is the Blue Streak in Dayton on April 9. I feel ready after these.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy