Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Last Cleves for 2016. Rode a 22:42, 90 rpms, 27.23 mph at 367 watts. A pretty average effort for the season. One more in Dayton in two weeks. Pretty balanced first and second half on the power with speed just slightly faster on the second half. That seemed to be the biggest issue this year....I just wasn't putting out that bigger power and faster speed the second half. in years past I was averaging over 28 mph on that section. I was close to that on some of the faster nights but not like I was able to do when I was in my mid 40's. I suspect my power was also pushing into the 380's. I can do that on the shorter time trials of 5k and 10k. I'll be racing in the 55-59 next year. I suppose age is finally having that impact on sustained power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy