Thursday, May 26, 2016

USAC Nationals Time Trial Course

This is a hilly course. I count about 11 climbs each way. Really no flat section other than the 1/4 mile start/finish. We're looking at 20+ strong efforts and then tucking and flying down the descents. Some guys were talking about needing a small chainring but I don't plan on using it. Too risky shifting under that pressure and I think I can power my way up. 6% looked like the steepest. With 30 seconds between riders I hope to be able to pick off some guys ahead of me and not be caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy