Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday rides

Here is how today went: Rode 30 minutes before spin class at an easy pace, 120-140 watts. Rode the 55 minute spin class. We did a lot of big cadence (110-120) efforts with varying wattage ranges (mine were anywhere from 250-500). Came home and took the dogs for an hour hike and then did the attached ride. I threw in one 10 minute efforts at 379 watts. I was planning on doing 1/2 of field test just for curiosity sake, and since I skipped the indoor tt, but I went two minutes more since I was having so much fun. Still kind of cool, low 50's, but sunny. Felt good to be outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy