Friday, February 19, 2016

day 2....3x12

I used the crit course so I had some consistent up/down on these. Held 335, 330 and 309. Kind of died on that last one. Cadence did go up from 85 to 87 to 90 on each of the 12 minute efforts. I think I just couldn't push he bigger gear up the hill so I went to slightly higher cadence. I also think that given Mondays and Wednesday spin/strength class and intervals the last two days, my legs were a little tired. NP for 45 minutes at 306...so so effort there. 

I'll go light tomorrow as I have some meetings and other events. I'll get the 2 hours in on Sunday, maybe more. Going to 60 tomorrow and mid 50's on Sunday. Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy