Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cleves September 8 2015

Slow evening for me. I was doing some experimenting with position. Nothing drastic, just removed a spacer in my bars and bumped my saddle up a little just to see how it feels. Not bad position but also a night with a very high mold count. I just couldn't breath well. A few miles in I was just unable to get caught up. Felt like I was working harder than the power I was generating would warrant. Really had nothing the second half. Also super hot, like 92. Hottest week of the summer. Held just under 340 for 23:21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy