Saturday, July 11, 2015

National Senior Games TT 10k

Today was the 10k (6.4 mile) national senior games championship time trial. They went in reverse alphabetical order in the brackets so I was 4th off in the 50-54 and we followed the 55-59. I passed the three guys ahead of me (30 seconds between each rider) and caught a couple of guys in the 55-59. Rode the course in 13:32 or just under 28 mph pushing 375+ watts average. Like two years ago in Cleveland, this ride was good for second place. Some guy from New Mexico beat me by 16 seconds or so. The next closest rider in our age bracket was a minute back. In Cleveland I lost to the some guy from Mississippi guy two days in a row but on day 2 on the shorter course he only won by 4 seconds. Maybe I can take this guy tomorrow.  I felt like I was going to pass out today so maybe tomorrow I need to feel like passing out and throwing up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy