Saturday, May 16, 2015

Southwest Ohio TT and Omnium TT

Did two races this morning. In the Southwest Ohio Time Trial Championship I rode our usual Tuesday course, held 357 watts, and too first place. About an hour later I went back out to ride the less than four mile prologue tt of an omnium. Held 367 for 8-9 minutes. Unsure of how I did i that one but felt strong. Those are the two best power averages I've this season. Much better than our Tuesday tt this past week and the Blue Streak on Wednesday by about 17 watts. Changed my position back to closer to where it was in the past after experimenting with some lower bar settings, raised saddle. The 357 would be pretty near some of my best power last year on that course. One more tomorrow in Findlay Ohio. Five time trials in 6 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy