Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Field Test Comments

Did my 2x8 minute field test today inside given the cold weather (under 20 degrees). Last time we did this was in September at the end of the tt season and I held 377 and 381 on SR 52. Todays efforts in the basement were 363 and 370. last winter I held 370 both times so not too far off those numbers and about 3% off Septembers results which were the highest I ever held on the field test. Was shooting for 370 on both today but got off to a slow start on the first effort. Maybe I didn't do as well on the warmup. Interesting that on the first my HR never went above 168 and on the second I was at 172 at the end. Should be able to get those number higher with max being about 181, 182.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy