Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cleves Course Training for the Huntsman 40k tt

I didn't ride the time trial but I did ride 30 miles on the course in my time trial position in 1:20. I just wanted to make sure that I could hold the position for that long. I was slightly lower in the saddle and had the bars up just a little. It felt fine. I didn't use the aero helmet, skin suit or disc/trispoke. Given the rather average power output (222) I think that once I'm in full time trial set up that I'll be fine. I was also a little tired rom the century on Saturday and my strength class last night. A good taper before the Huntsman Games will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy