Friday, May 19, 2017

Clingmans Dome Ride

To Clingmans Dome and back: I made it to the top a few weeks ago in 2:20:00. Knowing I was close to that I pushed the last mile or so and did it in 2:19:50. I think my best is about 10 minutes faster than that but I was doing steady state intervals on the way up. This was purely for fun and that it was. Even the first seven miles of the descent in a shower was ok. Great day to ride in the mountains! Temperature went from a low of 61 to a high of 81. Blue line is speed, white temperature, red is elevation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy