Sunday, November 16, 2014

First Indoor Time Trial, 10k

Rode a 14:35, tied for my best ever and where I finished last winter in February. Power on the CompuTrainer showed 380, my Stages showed 389 or so. I forgot to hit it at the end of the effort, as usual. Cadence at 97 and HR avg at 168. If my 100% effort would be the state tt and nationals I'd put this at an 85%. I really did nothing but watch the current and avg power on the screen. I never looked at my computer. Had no idea where my HR was, just went by my wattage of 375+. Very pleased given it's the first indoor tt of the winter. I know I'll PR. This is first step to riding strong at nationals next summer. All of those tempo's are paying off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy