Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Highlighting some exercises to have in your routine

One exercise I use with every client and in every class is the classic squat combo. Choose two weights, I use from 20-30 lbs in each hand usually, have a fairly wide stance with feet below the hips, take the weights to the floor by bending the knees not hinging over at the waist. I shift more of my weight back onto my heals in this position. Then take the weights up to the shoulders as you come out of the squat and then press them over your head as you come up on your toes. Repeat 12-15 reps, 2-3 sets. This one uses a lot of the major leg muscles, plenty of core and foundation and upper body. Whats not to like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy