Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Rides and Upcoming Week

Finished out Friday with 3x12 on the steady states at 320-325. Saturdays ride was about 3 hours on the trainer (cold and snow flurries) with a couple of 20 minute tempo's around 280. The power ideally should have been 290+ but just wasn't feeling it after the 3x12's on Friday evening and tempo's early on Saturday. And it could be I'm just tired of riding inside. Today was an off day and tomorrow and Tuesday will be 4x12's on the steady states. Most likely the first time trial for me will be in April in Dayton. There is a 33k out and back on our Tuesday course next Saturday but due to a previous commitment I can;t go. I'd probably skip it anyway since the weather will be too cold. I hate riding tt's in the cold. My times are always slower and I find that the benefit of getting the effort in those conditions is pretty marginal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | About Coach | Time Trials & Clinics
Heart Rate Zones | Energy Systems & How To Train Them
Blog | Photos & Other Links | Contact Us


1180 Beverly Hill Drive | 513.207.4269
pwimberg@aol.com
Privacy Policy